Designed in conjunction with special needs schools and therapists, the Tuff trike is available in three sizes ranging from 8 years of age to adult.
Tuff - Feature List
- Powder coated frame baked-on to give a long lasting and durable paint finish
- Broad comfortable saddle which gives extra support
- Sealed wheel bearing which are maintenance free
- All terrain tyres for extra grip
- Quick adjust seat
- Steering limiter to control the degree of steering for greater stability
The frame is constructed from large profile flat-sided oval tubing to provide extra strength to accommodate larger and heavier riders.
The wheels run on sealed maintenance-free bearings and are fitted with broad tread all terrain tyres. Tuff trikes are manufactured in the UK using quality materials and components, giving many years of trouble free play.
Contact us to learn more about the Tuff
Measurements and Specifications
|Overall Length||Overall Width||Height||Pedals (min)||Pedals (max)||Max User Weight|
|Size 1 (green)||40" (1015mm)||28.75" (730mm)||37" (940mm)||22" (560mm)||26" (660mm)||100kg (220lbs)|
|Size 2 (red)||45" (1140mm)||28.75" (730mm)||40" (1015mm)||26" (660mm)||30" (760mm)||135kg (300lbs)|
|Size 3 (blue)||51" (1290mm)||28.75" (730mm||40" (1015mm)||29" (740mm)||33" (840mm)||135kg (300lbs)|