The Virtus Seating System has been designed to meet the needs of users who struggle to maintain an unsupported sitting posture.
Virtus - Feature List
- Choose between a fixed or dynamic backrest
- Ensures posture is kept neutral at all times
- Fully adjustable with a range of accessories
- Each seat is made to measure for each order
- Facilitates normal movement patterns
- Maintains skeletal postural alignment
- Increases tolerance of the desired sitting position
- Crash tested in dynamic and fixed backrest mode
The Fixed Backrest of the Virtus is made with a built in Ischial Block, Sacral Pad, Pelvic Belt and Pelvic Pads – all which help to keep the pelvis of the user locked into a secure sitting posture, greatly helping postural stability.
The optional Dynamic Backrest of the Virtus enable the users pelvis to remain stable while the user extends in the seat – the backrest flexing with the movement with 15 degrees of motion. The resistance of the back can be set with three rubber blocks, meaning the Virtus has no gas struts to fail and make it virtually maintenance free.
There is also a Dynamic Footrest available that compresses when pushed against, absorbing any pressure exerted by the user and greatly improving the durability of the seat.
Contact us to learn more about the Virtus
Virtus Size Options
Specifications and Dimensions
|Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Seat Depth (Min/Max)||19cm / 37cm||26cm / 45cm||34cm / 52cm|
|Pelvic Width (Min/ Max)||21cm / 32cm||25cm / 36cm||30cm / 41cm|
|Thoarcic Width (Min / Max)||19cm / 36cm||25cm / 40cm||31cm / 46cm|
|Sacral Pad Height||10cm||12.5cm||15cm|
|Minimum Back Height||30cm||37.5cm||47.5cm|
|Max User Weight (Mobility Base)||135kg||135kg||135kg|
|Max User Weight (High/Low Base)||60kg||60kg||60kg|